Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A cute little something

Sometime life throws a little wrench in your wheel. I had to take a few days off after an unexpected house guest came to stay with us for a few days. I didn't want to be in demolition mode with people coming in and out of the house so I had to take a few days off. I am promising to make it up to you though with a fun freebie. I saw a sign on a blog that I fell in love with. I am terrible and didn't want to pay the $30 to have it made and sent to me so I got on photoshop and made my own. I love certain songs and this one was perfect for our little family. I used photoshop to create this
A trip to Office max and $1.25 later I had an 11x14 print. 
A $7 frame from Michael's (put my 50% off one item to good use)
and viola! My new wall art. 
I have big plans for this part of the stairs once we get them completed and painted. $8.25 and I have a great 16x20 big piece of wall art for my next project. I am in love! I can't wait to get he stairs done and get my stair wall idea pulled together. 
I wasn't loving the colors and since we already know the wall and stair color we are using I went on a late night painting binge. Here are the colors I used
Isn't this soooo much better? I love the colors and the clean/calmness of it. 
So what about this freebie??? 
If you email me at brennerbunch5@gmail.com and put Our house in the subject line I will send you a file to print your own 11x14 print. How does that sound? Need a different color that isn't green or a different number of kids? 
(if I don't get a ton of requests) in your email put the color you would like the WITH 3 KIDS line to be and if it isn't the number 3 let me know and I can adjust that. I can't change the writing color that is the rest of the print just the WITH KIDS line. Yay!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment