I found this cute vintage vanity chair at a local antique store for $18. I thought it had great bones and it was really sturdy for being over 60 years old. It came home and I made a plan.
I started by taking the chair seat off and priming and painting the whole thing white. Once it was dry I decided to use an old piece of burlap to cover the seat. I laid it over the seat and stapled it to the bottom so that it would hold tight. Once I got the seat covered I took a $4 twin sheet from good old Walmart and decided to make a little skirt out of it. I did this by cutting it to the length I wanted, I used it long ways so that I could make it a no sew project. I stapled the skirt to the seat base and made folds so that it added a pleated look. It took a few minutes to staple it all together and it gave it a whole new look.
Thanks for check in,
Linked up over at My Uncommon Slice of Suberbia.