Friday, April 27, 2012

Sometimes life throws you a curve ball

I haven't forgotten you guys, I promise. Sometime life throws us a curve ball just when we think we have it all figured out. I was diagnosed with a medical condition not to long ago that has cause life to change a bit. I am fine but things I thought I would have the whole summer to tackle will be put on hold a bit. I am having to finish up some projects I am working on in order to take a 6 week break this summer. No painting, faucets, remodels, stairs, nothing for 6 weeks, maybe longer. I am not a fan of being told I can't do something but this time I am really listening to my Dr. and taking a life break for at least 6 weeks is what is in order.
 What does this mean? Well I have a list a mile long to get done before I have a procedure done that will knock me off kilter for a bit. I may post more details later as to what's going on but know this...I am not getting a breast reduction or tummy tuck. Yes, I got a few emails wondering. So look for some projects to get finished up that we are working on and hopefully we will get the stairs done before I can't use a power tool for a bit.
Thanks everyone, I wouldn't want you to think I quit on you.
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment