Friday, May 11, 2012

Dining room

A few weeks ago I posted a dresser that I redid for our dining room. Here is the one I am talking about. http://thecaliforniafarmhouse.blogspot.com/2012/04/new-to-us-dresser-hutch-all-dolled-up.html
Well they say once you start painting furniture you won't stop. They are right! I decided that I loved the white and brown look so much on the other things I had done to take on my dining room table. We have been toying with the idea of getting or making a new table but we decided that the one we have is in great shape and fits the space well. We were over the oak look so why not paint it. Here is the color of our table and chairs before. Just dirty oak.
A ton of primer and paint and here is the end result. The chairs were a pain in the you know what and need like two more coats of paint but I can out of paint so until I go get more here they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment